- When you tell yourself that you can’t do something, you are telling your subconscious mind to fail at the task in hand whether it’s what you want or not.
- Constantly criticizing yourself makes you feel useless and unworthy. If you feel useless and unworthy because of negative self talk, change what you say to something more positive – even if you are making it up!
- Procrastination is a subconscious avoidance in the desire to do something. If you persistently delay doing something, there is only failure guaranteed.
- Jealously breeds contempt as do many other negative emotions. If you can spend time to express gratitude for everything you have already and appreciate that everyone is on their own personal journey trying to be the best they can be, you will create a better outlook for yourself. When you are in a positive frame of mind, you see the world differently.
- Focussing on failing is common but the big mistake here is that you get what you think about . If you spend time visualising your achievement in any area of your life, you will, and can succeed in anything.
Powered by Facebook Comments